Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whole day, 1 expression.

Some of them knows what happened to me; but some of them don't know.

I don't know how to explain, I'm just selfish.

I'm can't even smile today. Keep :( include when I was in the Orientation class.

This morning, I put my ring on the table because I wanna wax my hair.

I don't want my ring get dirty so I put it on the table.

When I'm wearing my watch, I realize that my ring dropped or lost.

I keep finding it and I'm so nervous.

The ring dropped on my T-shirt. Scare me.

I remember I put it on the table.

I accidentally pushed the ring and dropped on my T-shirt.

Thank god that didn't lost it.

If I lost it, I really feel like wanna die.


I'm not that perfect.

There's the only word to describe me : rubbish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment