Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I don't even know what am I writing.


Seriously, I cried when I see the pictures from your fans page.

I won't blame you that didn't send photos to me cause I'm not doing that too.

At this moment, there's no time to say things like that.

What to tell now?

Erm, I'm rubbish.

Actually, I already know but the another things happened first.

I'm trying my best to apologize. EVERTHING.

This is the first time.

I cried like having sick.

Is like coughing non stop.

I saw it and I shut down my computer.

I went back to my room and cried.

I hit softly to the wall.

You might get angry when you see this.

I'm still waiting.

Waiting for the day, you forgive me.

I guess...

I'm dreaming.

I'm nothing special.

I got a lot of bad attitudes is unequal to good attitudes.

I'm different from her.

She's a hardworking girl, responsible sister.

All the good attitudes she have.

Unfortunately, I don't.

That's why she get angry with me.

I'm just not that perfect and trying to be perfect.

I think it won't. I got no confidence now.

I'm rubbish.

Just ignore me.

Just let me cry when I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment