Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

First Day of Orientation. =]

Everyone knows my attitude : shy.

The counselor who is in charge of it and my mum forcing me to say something yesterday. ==

But today, when I walk into the Lecturer Hall, I'm like: why so many students there.

I walk as fast as possible and sit down there.

The Academic Director named Dr.Kulandasamy gave a speech.

It makes me feel slightly sleepy. ==

Soon, two malay woman came in and talk about the loan.

*skip*

After that, the counselor who named Kenneth Foo asked us to introduce ourselves.

The first girl introduced herself, and point to a boy who is deaf.

He's so pity and he had to communicate with sign language. Hmmp.

I'm angry with him, because he pointed me to go the front there and introduce myself.

OMFG. ==

I told everyone my name is XXXXXX XX. Previous school SMK Taman Desa...

Main point : The Kenneth Foo asked me, what's everyone don't know about you.

My answer is : I am a girl and everyone laughs. Haha. :]

I'm trying to tell everyone there, I'm female NOT male.

I guess many of them don't know. Nevermind. :)

Kenneth Foo is like sweat. HAHAHA.

He told the class that don't say nonsense like : I am a boy and I told everyone I am a girl.

Maybe is different. xD


After this Orientation, I walked to the LRT station.

There's a boy behind me chat with me. :)

Not bad, I had a friend now because when I had problems, I can find him.

There's a lot of boys in the college. ==

Never mind, maybe is a good news? LOL.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know how to speak Mandarin.

I have to use English now, most of them use English.

For me, I'm okay for that. :x

Practice makes prefect. Hehe.


I just hope when I study in this college.

Me and my girlfriend's relation will not change FOREVER.

I don't hope to change cause I love you so much.

IF one day, you'll choose other, I will cry until...

Hmmm, just hope everything won't spoil our relation.

I will love you FOREVER, I promise and I won't leave you.

My heart, my soul is only you. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment