Photobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

IMY, ILY.


It seems like the day you come back from the stupid came is more nearer.

Not bad, I love it.

I miss you like blazes, I love you like blazes.

It seems like telling the same thing to you again.

I just wanna tell you that, every single word that I sms you/ tell you.

It's from my heart.

Not telling others but you.

Do you know that?

Except you, I can't fall in love with any other girls.

You're special, you're mine.

Maybe for you, it seems bored to hear that but for me.

No matter how much you say, I heard it and I knew it.

I love you more than I can say.

It's been how many days we've been together?

It's going to 1 year.

Baby, I don't wanna fall in love with someone anymore but I want you.

Do you know? TT


[Home coming countdown : 9 days]

[1 year anniversary : 14 days]

No comments:

Post a Comment