Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Things to tell. =]

21st of March is my first day of college life.

Damn nervous cause no friends accompany.

It's good, I can learn independent. :)


Human, hmm.

It's hard to describe.

Maybe he/she is a handsome/beautiful guy/girl but their attitude is not that good.

Maybe he/she isn't a handsome/beautiful guy/girl but their attitude are not bad.

This world full of many types of human.

We can't even know more about person.

So, becareful. Don't easily believe a person.

I'm here to say someone, please don't think I'm talking readers but YOU.

Fine, I don't care. Non of my business. =]


Baby baby, I miss you so much.

When can we meet huh? ><

I wanna hug you tight and kiss you nia. :$

I'm waiting for the day. =]

Hehe. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment