Photobucket

Thursday, July 30, 2009

[HLR] Surrendered.

Wtever u all said...

Wtever u all did...

I gt no eyes 2 c...

N I dunw noe anything abt it anymore...

I jz noe... Both of u oso gt fault...

I jz nid silence... Tat's al... So pls... S.h.u.t u.p

I wan lik last time... Joke... Laugh... Ply... Study...

Tis kind of life... I love it so much...

U all wanna solve, or dunw I gt ntg 2 say... Ntg 2 do...

Jz silent k?

_____________________________________

OMG!~

Tis is the 1st time I saw skul's teacher was so kind nia...

Becz of us, she go send her daughter 2 tuition...

Cz she gt no time 2 teach her daughter... Cum n teach us...

FOC leh! So proud of it...

Although the name list thr dun hav my name...

Bt I stil wanna go... I wan improve my B.M...

I wan take diploma in Form 5...

Wil stay bac after skul on every Wed. xp

Shit nia...

2day teacher gav so many exam papers... I wan faint ad... @_@

Seni 66... Pdg 58... Chinese XX ( dun wanna say ad)... Sc 54...

Most worried sub is Maths... I LOVE Maths nia <3

So easy... Bt... I always make mistake == Sucks nia...

JYJY Lou Er~ ^^

My classmates were so lame...

The exam paper wrote... 读书可以使人快乐...

My classmate said... 老师... 读书可以死人快乐?

Teacher laughed... Haha... 死人读的书...你们不用读啦...

If cn, I oso dunw study loh...

Study 2 noe more thngs ma... xp

No comments:

Post a Comment