Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

[HLR] True Or False? =[ [Part 1 ]

Hmmmz...

Tis 2 days~

Damn annoying... T T

Just becz gv ppl 2 do sumthing lik "心理测验"...

But it's nt lah...

Kee's gf says~

I hav 2 欠她3世... I think evry1 noe 3世= wt gua?

And kee's gf mention...

My heart, is lik a lot of sharp thing 叉 inside my heart...

Sum more...

She haven let go her lover~

If she reali let go, the person who hlp her 2 let go is nt me~

Whn I heard tis...

Is lik my life so bitter?...

I reali duno wt 2 do~

I dun mind i died 3 times...

I dun mind everything~

But I mind is...

I stil thinking her~

Be4 tis~ I gt think be4 wan let go her...

But tat time is ad OVER...

Everything ad 注定了~

Nobody can chng the truth~

Face the truth better than nt...

Mm told me... Every1 who gv her 2 测 one...

Go bac home sure think a lot of things~

Including himself and me...

I can say at skul is ok...

But whn i wanna close my eyes 2 slp...

The 烦恼 all come out~

Haiiz~ ><

至少有个心理准备...

To face the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment