Photobucket

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[HLR] Unhappy Tuesday.

Phew~

Ytd watched WWE till 12.30++am

But I slp at 1.20am~

Becz of my naughty bro...

Wanna play WWE wif me~

Ply till my hand+leg black and blue ad~

>< Damn pain nia.

Luckily my mum din saw tat~

If nt im goin 2 KNS~ [:


RAW rocks man~

Especially I love to watch whn John Cena plying~ xD

He was so strong.

Ytd oni vs The Miz.

NOOB The Miz!

Dun wrote Cena's name ON UR DIRTY SHIRT.

影衰sai~

But at last he won =p

Gambateh John Cena~

U Cant C Me!! =D

W0oW! He's muscle so BIG nia.

Muscle arh?

I got, bt nt lik the boys so BIG

+LC me in the class.

I hate them.

They SUCK.

Damn FUCKING SUCK.

If u dun lik, pls dun smell!

Asshole. :@


Zzz.

2day~ My classmates saw the FUCKING boys plyin arm wrestling.

So~ They all oso wanna ply~

Thn they called me 2 vs Fei Man, Pei See, Mei Kuan and Pui Mun.

Huu~ I won Fei Man and Pei See.

But whn I ply wif Mei Kuan~ It's draw~ She too XXX ady~ ==

I lost Pui Mun becz I gt no energy ad~

Ply wif Mei Kuan tat time din even move le.

So streching~ ><

Walau~

Wt happened 2 tis yr?

Suddenly all wanna join singing comp...

Fu yoh~

Luckily I din join~

Haha~ Although gt ppl support me, I oso wont join xp

Except very "close" geh fren "nyai" me lah =p

Lol. Perasannya... [:










Nifi zuifui jinfin daifai huifei confon tactfen lensfen afa?

Jiufiu suanfan nifi daifai shenfen mefe...

Wofo doufou huifei aifai nifi...

Zhifi yaofe nifi defe xingfen gefe meifei huanfen daofao~

Wofo doufan huifei jingfin liangfen qufu aifai nifi...

><

No comments:

Post a Comment