Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[HLR] Betrayer. Selfish.

U made me so disappointed.

I duno wat cn I hlp u both 2 b bac frens.

I think this thng hold nite.

Evrytime whn I fall asleep, my grandma made me woke up becz she wanna go toilet.

I've try 2 open my eyes BIG 2 hlp u. Bt I'm reali tired.

Sorry grandma T T make u so tired.

Lol. Sudd say my grandma. Cum bac 2 the point.

U became a so ___ girl.

Wt happened 2 u?

I reali duno wt 2 say n I've gt ntg 2 say.

I cnt say anythng. Wt cn I do is. Sit bac n listen.

Becz tis case is nt including me. I'm jz "orang tengah". Bt u aren't u udstd?!

U hav a hapi nowadays. Wt u hav done. U tel ur fren. Pro lah u.

Becz of... U cn kill sum1 isn't?

Who u think u r? Jz a Form X girl studying in SMKTD oni.

Dun b "sok chun" tat wt u did.

If I'm nt ur fren, I won't advice u. Since ur my fren I jz advice u.

Bt u jz cnt face the truth n u wanna try made them sad.

U're selfish man.

I think u're nt a human. U're a COLD BLOODED animal.

Act more lah u. Cn do main character in drama ad.

Pro. Geng. Lek. BRAVO!!

U're hapi nw? U're the most pro. Cn? Ply enough ad?

STOP PLAYING LIKE A 1 YEAR OLD CHILD! CHILDISH!

I'm so DISAPPOINTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment