Photobucket

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[HLR] True Or False? =[ [Part 2 ]

Not I wan 2 think so much.

I cant control much ok?

Everyday gv my ownself reasons?

Everytime blame others?

I believe wt she says is becz...

Firstly, she say tat girl...

Got cal me 2 find other girls ( lik tis type of things)...

Tis point~ True.

Secondly, she says i ad always lookin at her...

TRUE...


She gv me an example 7...

Cz I whn i open the card is 7...

She asked me, if the bottom part is me, the upper one is her...

Whn u both turn~

Do u think u both gt chance 2 遇见?

I say yes.

Actually is no.

Got very less chances 2 遇见...

Jz 擦肩而过...

Evry1 heard tis...

Oso will think a lot of useless things...

Bt tis oso cn blame me rite?


Tat 奇异的事...

I hav 2 ask her the same question after 1 month...

The August of 4th...

To noe wt happened... ><



Tolong lah...

I noe u al noe i love XX~

Bt u al everytime thought im her XX...

I reali dun lik tis feeling...

U al no nid 2 tel me whr she is n wt she doin!

I wil use my own eyes 2 c.

I gt wear spects no nid u al 2 b (8)!

Bt...

I duno y...

She is infront of me...

I oso duno... ><


3世啊...

是真还是假?

信还是不信?

1世以够了...

3世啊...连我有新的开始都会想起谁是##...

不过我承认...

我还是很爱你~


恭喜你进了决赛...



*Paiseh... If chinese gt prob dun laugh... My chinese sucks... ><*

No comments:

Post a Comment