Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

[HLR] Apologize. ]:

I feel lik i did wrong...

Is my fault~

That's my teacher... I should respect my teacher...

Bt 2day... I scolded her... I feel so damn sorry 2 her...

Actually both of us oso gt fault...

Y am I scold her wif cantonese? so RUDE... >< I'm sorry Puan Junaninah~

I think I wil hav revenge frm sum1 2day~

Cz... I cruse-ing teacher...

The God says if we curse ppl...

Thn wil b 3 times bad thing happen on us~ T T

Although teacher did wrong 2 us... They're stil our teacher...

Should respect... R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!! Just lik Cena's shirt...HLR = Hustle, Loyalty, Respect ^^

Recess tat time...

I saw ting sitting wif Fei Man they al...

Haiyo~ I lik 2 folo ting de ma...

So I oso go thr nurh...

After tat, it's so paiseh ><

I thought ting wanna say sumthng abt Doraemon's birthday...

Bt... He say abt XX things infront of evry1...

I damn scare she wil mistake...

Bt... I dun dare 2 say sry 2 her...

N I dun dare 2 say sumthng wif her...


No comments:

Post a Comment