Photobucket

Thursday, July 9, 2009

[HLR] We (4k3) Had A Bad Day~

Firstly, whn saiful's period...

Suddenly, duno who's phn ring till so loud.

I thought is Saiful's phn...

Bt thn I heard it frm the bac...

I looked bac, I guess is Pooi Yee and Yee Keh bah?

I think bac... Impossible gua?

They won't put suffle de song 1...

After tat, Kok Mei Kuan oni take out her phn~

Bt is nt her phn. Wt a JOKE.

Who so DAMN STUPID put his/her phn in ur bag.

Lol.

Thn, the saiful act those "淫" face... ==

The Mei Kuan says is alarm...

Nokia's phn alarm is low to loud...

Shocked me lah u! Stupid.... Ghrr...

Recess tat time, I keep laughing...

Becz my dai sou ( Penny) keep doin those funny actions...

Make till Zack N I laughed till non stop~ =]

Whn I walkin bac 2 cls, the Chew May Kye go cubit my hand till black n blue~

OMFG... Hav 2 "擦" again T.T

Whn junainah's period...

Luckily I done my practical book, if nt reali KNS~ xD

A lot of my classmates kena tat white slip~ Phew~

Thanks my assistant monitor~ She hlped me [:

Bt she quite LC...

Suddenly, Junainah saw Pei C they al lookin at Epop...

Thn she jz take away n gv 2 Pn Yoong...

Cibai kia... U thought who u are?

That magazine is nt us one u noe...

U wan eat "wing chun" arh?!

I go do gym tis few days... Wanna be my "试验品"?

Dun ever bully "肥肥家族" If nt u'll get OWNED by Fei Lou aka Sei Lou. ^^

In 肥肥家族, i'm Fei Lou xDD

Shhh~ Dun cal me Fei Lou, if nt u all oso wil get own by Sei Lou. xp

So lame = =


After Junainah's period...

Zack n I go hand in the moral files.

Zack knocked the Bilik Disiplin.

Suddenly, Puan Tan ( afternoon section ) jz say Saiful nt here n jz close bac the door quickly.

Unfortunately she din even hear Zack says~ We jz wanna hand in the files oni...

Jz close the door... Wt the hell...


Zzz.

Damn tired le...

Hlp dai sou 2 print thngs...

Her fren's acc book 546 pages leh...

I hav 2 hlp her 2 photostat...

If she's nt my dai sou, I dun care le... =D

Tired on everything... @_@

I nid some time 2 hav enough slp T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment