Photobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

[HLR] YeSs!

Nyeiks.

Finally watched Transformer ytd.

OMG~

It's so action =]

I LOVE it <3


2day plyin all the time non stop~

Keep laughing laughing laughing n laughing...

Nt bad. Is a gud exercise xDD

Jesus..

STOP TOUCHING MY BUTT ==

So damn geli. SHIT u~ Lol.

Always "cao sui" 1. Non stop. Argh~

I oso scare of her. ><

If u wan 2 ply dun touch butt lah.

So geli.. EeKkK~ hate tat feeling...

Wan touch thn touch Fei Man lah.

Sum more ar. The Princess arh.

Keep touching my face al the time. Pinch my face. Touch my face.

Z. Always lik tis. ]:

U al geh hands gt so many virus.

Haha.

I noe hw 2 scold them duno hw 2 scold my ownself.

I always bully Fei Man d. [:

She so cute. Haha. Bt everytime laugh lik so... ZzZ. Duno hw 2 xplain tat feeling - -lll

The 神婆 more WORST. Shoud-ing all the time in the cls~ make teacher scold us...

Woot.

Everybody askin the same ques al the time~

Gt vote her? Gt buy ticket ad? Gt support her?

My god. So annoying.

I'll noe hw 2 do ok?... Dun keep askin the same ques...

Hey guys~

Buy sum lollipop 4 ur gf's~

Gv sum face lah har. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment