Photobucket

Saturday, July 25, 2009

[HLR] "Aku Menjadi Lebih Berani" T T

New Spects ^^

I thought is a quite hapi on 24th of July.

Becz it's a koko day n singing competition final.

It must be very interesting.

N last thursday Mm n I called 4k3 girls 2 vote 4 ck n her.

At least gt ppl vote. Sumthng lik rasuah xD

At the same day, after skul, thr's a raptai.

On tht day, I oso hlp 2 tie the Lollipops'

I din watch her 2 sing. Becz I noe, it will be damn big pressure.

While the afternoon section is in the cantin, Mm n I go vote 4 them.


On Hari Koko tat day,

In the morning, I din had my breakfast n went 2 couseling room 2 hlp.

After tat, I'm standing at PRS's stall 2 start work.

Abt 9am, I went 2 find Mm.

Susu n I jz walk here n thr...

Until 10 sumthng, we went 2 the hall 2 watch they al sing~

Is quite a lot of people watching...

Every1 supporting their own frens n lovers...

While she singing, I keep shoud lik jz came out frm mental hospital including her frens.

Thn, it's time 2 gv out all the prizes.

The 1st prize is "ren qi jiang" means most vote.

Be4 tat, at 10am, I heard my classmate say tat sumbody vote 4 tat girl 600++

Lol? I was shocked. After tat, my frens r so passion.

My frens n I vote her a lot.

So, dai sou go 2 the counter thr n count.

She said "she" is the highest. Nt the 5k5 girl.

Hmm. At tat time, I lose my control. Keep laughing. Lol.

Bt whn the girl say tat is nt her name, I'm lik wan fainted.

After the singing competition is over, Mm hlped me 2 cal her take 1 pic.

She says she dunw...


At tat moment, I became very sad, very moody...

N I feel DAMN hungry... Bt I din eat anything except lollipop.

Lollipop cnt make the stomach full, it's jz a moment.

I walked all the way 2 KFC.

I think a lot of things... Is lik life is useless...

My frens r keep "an wei" me... I keep tahan... I dun wanna 2 cry infront of them... Dun wanna let thm worry...


All the way bac home, I din talk 2 susu n her sis...

Nobody wants 2 say things... Jz silent in the car including my dad...

Whn I went bac home, I jz hidding in my room.

Think a lot of things... Suddenly cry for vent the frustration...

After tat i make a conclusion...

I wont let her 2 hurt me deeply...

I wil let her go... Jz do bac best frens bah...

Bt in my mind, I'll always support her...

No wonder whr she go, wat she did, I'll always beside her.

Until I died 4 her 3 times.

God set the rules. Nobody cn chng it.

If wanna blame, jz blame on me.

Sad things wil over... And I no nid 2 think so much...

I dunw becz of her, I put my studies or exam one side...

Wt cn I did, wt did I do... 4 her, probably is wrong.

Wt I did. I ad did. I'm ad freaking tired.

I dunw those pressure influence me.

In my mind, thr's oni studies.

Start frm nw, I wil study well in exams.

I ad promise my love 1- parents n the most care me--- tuition teacher.

I wil nt gv up.

Rmb, study is 4 ownself. Nobody cn hlp.

The time tat gone, jz let it go.

Start a new journey, dun regret...

Lastly, thanks for my dear frens...

To vote her as much as u all cn...

Especially, Mm, Susu, Kok Mei Kuan, Kee kee...

Thanks a lot.

Gm, dun worry abt me.

I noe wt am I doin.

I wil nt regret wt I did.

Becz,

Aku Menjadi Lebih Berani.

No comments:

Post a Comment