Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

[HLR] Tired Nia. =[

Look!

Of cz is nt my leg ==

Aiks...

Ytd, I din on. Becz mon till tues oso gt exam.

Hav 2 go bac home study.

After tat, I called grandma 2 open the door 4 me.

Suddenly, I saw her sitting on my computer chair.

OMG~ she said she felt down.

Becz of her leg, I hav 2 do evrything...

Be4 tat, I won't do hse work nia. Jz sit at mum's office keep pressing the computer.

Nwadays, no choice lah. Hav 2 take care her.

She's my grandma leh. If I dun take care thn I'm nt a human.

At nite, she felt cold. Thn I touch her forehead. Hmmm.

Gt a bit hot~ so, my dad brought her 2 go c doctor.

Wow. My dad 1st time hug his mum n go down leh.

Lol ==

Whn she came bac, she felt lik pengsan.

I keep callin her, she din gave me any response.

After tat, phew~ luckily she say jz nw a bit pengsan.

I thought sumthng happen.... Shocked me ><><

Ghr. My nose arh. Damn itchy. Flu ad arh. T T

The nose red lik a pig. xD Lik tis oni cute ma. (Perasan-ing) xp

____________________________________________

Woi.

Shut up lah. Z.

Cn u both jz stop argue?

So damn annoying u noe?

I dislik 2 b u both "orang tengah"...

I reali duno wanna hlp which side...

The best way, both oso dunw 2 hlp. Tat's all.

Try think carefully noob ass.

Always because of little bit things hate this hate that.

U're nt a child anymore. No nid 2 cry lik a 1 yr old baby.

Scold bad words very pro isnt?

I reali dun understand. Nw u both very hapi isnt?

Fren oso cnt do nw. Hapi rite?

Use ur brain 2 think. N stop argue.

Nobody wants it 2 happen. Bt y it happen? Becz of urself did wrong things.

Did u reli catch every second 2 think carefully whr's ur mistake?

Jz noe hw 2 angry, scold and hate the one who makes u lik tis.

Probably wt I said is false bt jz think. ok?!

Haiz. No energy 2 scold n talk properly wif u.

I stil hav 2 take care my grandma in the hse.

Sum more, I'm goin 2 sick. KNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment