Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

[HLR] I Wan Revenge! ==

C~ 2day so many ppl wanna bully me...

Whn PJK tat time, we ply v Fei Man~

OMG... The "Jesus" so ham sap...

Shh~ Jz 4k3 ppl noe thn ok ad. = =

Laugh till my stomach so pain... LOL!

After tat, we go do the sit up.

SHIT~ all wanna throw me...

Luckily Ting, MM n Kee hlped me...

Phew~

Thanks ^^

Eng period...

Jesus( Lai Wah ) N 伟文( Pui Mun) make 45 degree...

Jesus says, nw, I hold ur hand arh...

U make arh k?

伟文jz says... hmm? 2day tues oni le... so fast my shoes goin 2 black... SWT!!

Haiya! u make 45 degree orh... whn the police geh helicopter came oso wan find u (伟文) 2 do again n take photos lah... Jesus says...

Zz.

Thn Jesus say~ Wei... ( looked very very "淫")... Wan massage? Free one le... OMG...

Make me again = =

Of cz I run lah... - -

Soon, I called MM 2 hlp me wax my hair...

After tat, Fei Man, 伟文, Jesus n Princess Bei C came her ply till my hair...

Lik Dragon Ball...
Thr. Lik tis ( Hair).

Whn Pn Junainah's period...

Lik evry1 blaming her ytd's case...

At the bac thr, nobody wanna talk v her...

Haiyo~ dun so small gas lah =]

"Foon Yoong dit" x]

No comments:

Post a Comment