Photobucket

Thursday, July 16, 2009

[HLR] Goin 2 sick le.

OMG~

I watched WWE RAW at 12.30am... Till 2.10am~

After tat, I felt damn tired ady, so I called my bro 2 switch off the lights.

But he says, I wanna hlp my fren 2 do hw...

Wtf... Nw 2.10am ad leh... Stil do hw?

So damn annoying 1 him... He keep pressing the phn + doin the hw...

Make me so dulan n I scolded him, he jz act din hear tat.

Sudd, I slept...

Bt after a few minutes, I woke up n scold him, D#$! Stil dunw 2 switch off the light! MCB!

Thn he's lik shocked n go switch off the light... =]

In the morning~ 6am... I woke up...

Oh my god! Y my neck so pain?!

After brushing my yellow tooth, finally I knew y...

Becz, I use my blanket 2 close my eyes... So I din slp at the pillow thr...

At skul, Im lik a robot man... All of them callin me robot~

Cz I cant turn my neck left, down, up and right...

If I turn, very pain man~ T T

2day at skul, thanks for mm, fei b, susu, fei man n pei c hlped me 2 massage...

Actually they all cao sui 1... Haha... Jkjk~ Thanks a lot ^^

My sound oso chng ad... I think is soretroat... Haiz...

Susu~ Take k of ur self ar... Dun get sick ^^

Nid 2 drink more water ad... =[

Aiks... Luckily Encik Salbani din cum... If nt I wil pengsan becz of too tired...

N thn I gt time 2 slp awhile ^^

Urgh~ My neck... Haiiz... PAIN T T


--------------------------------------------------------

Wei DiGi...

Wth r u doin man?

I stay in the hse oso emergency calls only...

Whr's the frequency?

Make me so angry... Always sending failed.

I nid FREQUENCY!!! Ghr... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment