Photobucket

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[HLR] Can't Stand It.

I noe u join.

But I reali duno hw 2 xpress my feeling.

Jz becz of ppl's comment u go n join?

U pro loh.

Actually I damn hard 2 communicate wif u.

I duno hw 2 say.

So?

I'm writting u! Y-O-U=YOU!

Go tel the hold skul lah.

Damn It.

Whn I saw u, I jz wanna VOMIT.

U're damn annoying.

Stop talking abt "UR" things.

I'm NOT INTERESTED 2 noe.



Huu~

Eng teacher chng.

Chng 2 1 malay teacher 2 teach.

I wonder malay teacher cn teach?

Even Pn. Junaninah's eng oso read wrongly.

U think u cn?

Nt becz i lik "kan shuai" u.

Malay teacher jz noe hw 2 use malay words 2 scold us.

So wt?!

U dun even noe hw important eng is.

Jz noe hw 2 scold oni.

Lik my dad said.

If u all eat pork arh.

Tis country goin 2 be crazy.

Becz they wan 2 eat pork.

We oso nid.

(Hmm? Nt in the topic = =)

No comments:

Post a Comment