Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

[HLR] Blame More.

u didnt even care wt's my feeling.

i hav 2 say "SORRY" 2 3 person.

u jz nid 2 tel the auntie u oso cant do isnt?

evrytime oso lik tis.

i duno y lah, do the biggest child in 1 family damn pressure.

everything, everytime, even every second oso scolding the biggest 1.

i felt damn pressure man.

the smallest always correct 1 isnt?

n sum more. the dad always sayang the daughter.

the mum always sayang the son. wtf?

nt balance geh meh?

WAH! hav 2 folo the history isnt?

if nt balance cn go in the prison 1 isnt?

cn die isnt?

y dun u all jz go TEACH HIM!

cb kia.

he always ply computer thn dun scold him lah?

i always ply ps2 u scold me lah?

damn pro lah u all.

both of u all oso the same one.

F!@# lah!

sum more i stil rmb last time.

the auntie's daughter jz finished learning the hairstyle thing one.

thn she wants 2 find sum "MODEL" 2 let her style.

my friend n her mum going, so i folo.

after tat, she say finished my hair first.

cz the fucking auntie wan 2 digital perm.

cibai.

so i rmb i told her very CLEARLY n says," I wan rebonding+cut".

she reply me ok ok.

so i wait she cut finish first lah.

when she cut finished, thn my friend oso wan rebonding ma.

so i tel the jie jie lah. she says omg.

after tat, her mum saw it. n she tel her AUNTIE.

FUCK lah.

i rmb i told the jie jie ady! cibai.

thn she say loh, y dun tel the jie jie early?

i scare she tel my mum, so i din say anything.

cz rebonding infront only oso nid 2 wait abt 15 minutes.

thn the auntie's auntie wan 2 do colour.

her face arh... FU YOH.

black lik the arang man.

cibai. scold more. fuck more.

DUN BULLY ME BECAUSE I'M THE SMALLEST THERE!

i oso gt feeling one. u noe?

u thought u wait thr oni oso wan scold me isnt?

did u noe tat. u gav me the face is lik the dog's shit.

did u saw dog's shit before?

i'm AFRAID u din saw tat.

if nt i'll bring u sum 2 UR HSE.

hmm. better u cum down lah.

i BRING u 2 go c.

interested? pls contact me: 999 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment