Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

[HLR] Oh My God.

Shit man~

Changed time table ad.

So hard to memorise mon to fri = =

Hmm..

We hav 2 teachers r goin 2 lower 6 2 teach~

Sum more Eng gv Puan Hannah 2 teach arh!~!!!

DAMN hate her man~

I remembered form 2 tat yr~

My friends n I hate her till wan 2 use knife 2 kill her~

So, we called her turtle.

Then, my fren go draw n wrote thr: Puan Hannah is a turtle.

And gum it at the teacher's ladder thr.

Wow. We lik so hapi.

After tat, the "manogar" find me~

He asked me isnt my fren did it one.

Of cuz i say no.

He keep asking me. Whn I saw his s2p face.

I feel lik wan 2 letak jawatan.

Sum more tat time I was a "dog" (prefect).

You wanna paksa me?! :p

Sorry loh. I feel wan 2 kill SAPIAH tat time whn I was a dog~

Stupid teacher! You should leave early! Not tis yr.

Dun try 2 be a selfish teacher in afternoon section.

Dun bully ORANG CINA.

If nt I'll feed u sum PORK.


Haiiz~

Except Ms. Jacqueline is changing~

Stil gt 1 teacher.

She's ok lah. Bt sum times make ppl dulan her oni.

Tat is Puan Ting.

Change to Puan Lau le.

I oso duno hw's the teacher's attitude @_@


Ytd. Fei Man, Pei C, Mei Kuan, Wall E, Yeen Yue, "Cow Milk Water" n I went 2 Time Square.

Cause the orang kaya (Mei Kuan) wan 2 belanja us eat.

So Pei C, Mei Kuan, "Cow Milk Water" n I were in a taxi.

After goin 2 the Smart Tunnel.

We reached Time Square.

Suddenly, the Fei Man, sms Pei C n said," if who reached the last, nid 2 belanja ice-cream."

Becz of we go thr by using Smart Tunnel, so we reached 1st.

So the Fei Man belanja us makan makan~ (:

She keep saying she wants 2 surrender n dunw 2 belanja.

Who wanna care her talking 2 her ownself orh?

Haha.

After tat, the orang kaya brought us 2 eat “蒙古餐”.

Omfg. Some of the food sucks man. = =

I feel lik wan 2 vomit S:

After eatin "nice food", we went bac 2 Time Square again.

Since the Fei Man sent the msg, thn she hav 2 belanja us. xD

+ her 7 person. Some of them ordered sundae cone wif conetto.

The amount is RM19.10...

Hahaha. Fei Man goin 2 "PK" ad. (: ( So bad)

But the Fei Man cant blame us loh.

Always said she's the most leng lui in the cls...

Make us wan 2 vomit man.

Her face is lik a pig man.

Stil wanna say herself leng lui.

Dun make us vomit loh Fei Man~ =D

We bully u oni ma.

Dun make us vomit lah. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment