Photobucket

Monday, June 22, 2009

[HLR] I miss you. :[

Last Saturday.

I din go 4 sc tuition.

Cause I wanna go mv 2 shopping.

After eatin at the food court.

My bro n I walk here n thr~

I feel lik wanna eat Ice Cream.

So I went 2 MCD 2 buy Ice Cream.

Suddenly, my fren called me.

My another fren frm Bkt Jalil thr came here after tuition.

She said tat she very bored.

So asked me where am i.

I answered her.

Don't mad lah. I at Midvalley nw.

After tat, i jz simply put inside the pocket.

I din put inside the case.

So i jz held 1 key chain on it.

Then, bside my bro, gt sumbody "ACCIDENTLY" dropped sum coins on floor.

Because of I'm queue-ing, so I called my bro 2 hlp the malay guy 2 take.

Till my turn tat time, i din check my phn.

Walk till outside the MCD, i saw Melanie.

And I din feel anything lost or watever.

So I was on the escalator. Whn I check, OH MY GOD.

Y I feel lik sumthing is nt around in my pocket?

Whn I check...

SHIT! My phn was gone!

I went up again n check...

I jz saw those babi at thr oni.

Thn, I cried.

Y I din realise tat my phn?

It just bought 1 month ++ oni le!!!! =[

And I dun even noe who is tat fucking man! GHR!!!

ALL MEMORABLE THINGS WERE GONE!!!! T T

And I forgotten 2 put back up in the comp!!!

ARGH~

No comments:

Post a Comment