Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

[HLR] Vomit.

Walau.

Dun ply lah.

Although me n susu r quite "tall" in the class.

Whn im concerntrating doin my chinese correction.

The Fei Man cum n disturbed me.

Suddenly she put cockroach on my hand.

I jz shocked, y is lik sumthng touch my hand? [blur-ing]

Thn I saw the fake cockroach on my hand~

OMG...

Susu is the 1st person run so fast one...

Fei Man lah~ ntg 2 do ><

Geli nia~

________________________________________

Haiz~

Gratz Fei Man~

Maths 83... I oni gt 71~ Graph drew wrong ad T T

Yer~ so sad =[

But nvm~ the ass. monitor gt 80 at least Fei Man won her xp

Thanks Fei Man =D

My ass. monitor damn suck man.

Decorate till hold class lik kindergarden lik tat...

So childish n selfish...

Gv Honey draw sumthng ma~ Zzz.

Pro lah u. Wat oso do by urself...

Xin Wei oso dunw 2 choi u~ very good!~

U suck nia! Ass. Monitor.

_______________________________

Wall E,

Could u pls stop it?

Stop annoying lik a 1 yr old baby nia~

Keep calling me lou lou~ lou lou...

DIAM lah~ ZzZz...

Concerntrating doin my hw keep calling at the bac...

Even Susu talking 2 Pooi Yee oso cant tahan nia~

Cz she oso always call Susu~ Usin tat type of sound... Susu Susu... ==

Later I call 911 2 bring bac u 2 Tanjung Rambutan thn u noe...

U nw realease thn hav 2 be a gud girl...

XDD Jkjk~

No comments:

Post a Comment