Photobucket

Monday, August 10, 2009

[HLR] Happy {Updated} :]

Mr Lim and Yap Yap~ [Balance xp]

I Love This Song~

My Group...

Overall Discuss-ing~ Differences Between Team And Group~

Human's Shadow. Nice...
This Song Also Not Bad [:

Haha~ Yap Yap Scare Dark 1... xD

Michael Jackson Group =p

Samsons~


Yap Yap complaining PRS members's hair~ ==

So Happy~ Wee XDDD but a bit bored x[


My Astro 至尊流行榜+潘玮柏 pic~
Min~3rd geh~ 4gtten her name ♥ 界仔~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 颜帅 ♥♥♥♥♥“纪佳宋”
MyFM DJ~sing 谁说爱情不能做比较 1 ~sing 同一个遗憾 1 ~ Will Pan+ BlueWill Pan~

Wow~ All so leng zai n leng luii ^^

I stand thr abt 3 and the half hours ==

So damn tired~ Until 9.30pm oni eat my dinner.. Zzz

Bt quite hapi~ Cz Will Pan's fan club gt 1 guy throw poster...

I catch dou ^^ Exciting~
_________________________________

Sunday

So tired ytd...

Stil wan me woke up at 7.30am~

T T
Hav 2 wait arh... Nw oni 1017 T T
I toke tis stupid pic hav 2 face 3 flashes. Dulan!

Yer. The hair cnt touch the eye brow~ so ys!~ T T

No comments:

Post a Comment