Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[HLR] I... Have... 2...Leave...Malaysia...











Guys...

Take k of urself ya...

U al cn ply in the cls...

Bt must do hw lah har...

*I say till lik wanna leave tis world ==

Gm...

If u reali sick thn dun cum lah...

Dun becz 2 c ur gc last face thn u cum 2 skul...

H1N1 is goin 2 more worst ad...

If human dunw 2 stay clean~

The virus is very easy 2 die...

But oso very easy 2 separate in human's body...

If ur body cnt attack H1N1+other viruses...

Wil die 1 arh... Dun ply ply...


Ytd I reali gt fever loh... Luckily Mm called me 2 drink more water... Haha...

Bt ytd I stil gt go pasar malam wif them at Sri Petaling...

Thn met a new fren~ Nick...

He is so... Leng zai...

I lik his hair~><

Aiks.

Luckily tis morning no fever...

Phew~

Ltr at airport check if gt fever influence dou my hold family cnt go~

Tis morning rain so heavily...

Luckily u din walk 2 skul...

If nt hold body wet wet... [Talking 2 ownself without meaning]

After tat, En Salbani is absent 2day...

So our eng teacher relief...

Sudd, looked here...

She saw us keep takin pic~

N keep laughing...

So she oso "1eye open 1 eye close"... ^^

En Saiful always shocked ppl 1 loh...

Whn I pressing phn tat time he always walk very fast at the corridor thr...

Damn hate it!


2mr is last day nia...

After tat hav 2 go Ching Mai in the morning... ><

Sry ar xian...

Cnt celebrate birthday wif u...

So less time gt 3 BaiChi celebrate birthday wif u...

So decided 2 celebrate 2mr...

I own u 1 cake... I wont forget 1...

Haiz...

Frens...

Drink more water arh...

Take k of urself...

Dun get sick...

U'll always in my mind...

I'll Miss You!!!!! <3

Stil coughing n sore troat...

T T

No comments:

Post a Comment