Photobucket

Monday, August 24, 2009

[HLR] Bored.


Ytd my 姑姐 came...

Tis topic... Is lik very famous+hot...

TB~

Even my cousin only standard 3 oso dunw 2 be a girl...

She <3 2 wear shorts... Just lik me n older than me de cousin...

My 姑姐 asked me...

Whn wil u goin 2 wear skirt?

I said skul tat time I oso wearing ad... xD

My kuma say her daughter... Older than me 1...

Haiyo~ Whn wil my daughter goin 2 put lipstick... ==

Discuss till damn funny...

Thn they asked me... Y u lik 2 wear sumthng lik beach shorts?

I said leong song ma...

My kuma shoud... Eh... U dun wear more leong song...

Sudd I lik swt... ==

I wan tel her 1... I'm nt SUPERMAN...

Jz wear inside oni...... Zzz...

But I didnt...

My another cousin more funny...

Told my kuma...

Mum, I dunw 2 be a girl ad! So mafan...

Every month oso gt... [girls should noe]

So funny nia~

My cousin they all wanna keep fit...

Especially my form5 cousin...

Last time geh she reali fat...

Bt nw thin till... OMG~

Unbelievable...



Tis world reali small nia...

Ytd my bro saw Kar Men...

She was same tuition wif my cousin...

Luckily I din folo...

Cz I'm wearing home wear 1...

Forced by my mum... Phew~

Lukily... ==


2mr goin 2 watch Up...

At Midvalley wif SuSu...

No chances 2 write blog+msn ad...

My bro wil owned it till my mum work finish...

GG.com... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment