Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

[HLR] Jealous




Hmm...

No planning in holiday lerh...

Boring... >.<>
Gt go anywhr sms me k?

Dun so selfish ya xD

TmNet... Wt the fuck r u doin...

So fucking lagggg! Especially MSN...

Always Troubleshoot oso cnt...

Damn freaking dulan nia!~ H1N1 is getting worst nw...

I cnt imagine hw's the world goin 2 be...
Becz of the human being...
Dunw 2 protect environment...
Bt... This world is made by the god...

The god wil take it bac sum time...

Nobody knows...

OMG... Wt happened 2 me...
Think abt "tat thng"...

Eat shit lah... My mum lah...

Told me my fren's sis gt "tat thng" folowing...
Make me... Argh...

T T Slp til half way cn wake up 1...

Oso dunw 2 pee... ==
Y sudd wake up 1? Lol...
Thn think a lot of thngs...

I duno is a dream or real life nia... Hmmm... Scary >.<>
Happy Holiday.... ><

__________________________________

Sunday 23/8/09

Went 2 Leisure Mall 2day...

N I bought 逆风18 CD...

Hav 2 buy original 1...

Cz police wil... check~

I ran all the way...

Bt I feel very hard 2 breathe...

I duno y?!
Long time no exercise?
T T

No comments:

Post a Comment