Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[HLR] Stop!

OMG!

Jz dun ask me wan 2 go ant ok?!

I'm freaking fan nw.

I'm stil thinking whether I wan 2 go ant?

Actually,

I asked my heart.

Am I reali afraid or wan 2 stay here 4 sumthng?

God,

Cn u let me dream?

If the dream is abt skul, thn I choose nt 2 go...

If the dream is abt hse, thn I choose 2 go?!

So lame ==

But I reali duno wan 2 go ant?!

Probably Kar Men said de thngs is correct?!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG~

Help me ><

EiMan.

But ad paid lah~ Fucker...

Y suddenly go here n thr?!

I choose..............................................

.........................................................

.........................................................


duno...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment