Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

[Single Life- First Day]

[DDLY group]

Sorry to tell that, I'm not in a good mood just now.

Thanks to you guys, you guys are awesome. :)

I'm so lucky that I met you guys.



Girl, since you had decided.

Anyway, thanks to you too.

What you had did to me, treat me.

EVERYTHING.

It's just a memories.

It's just a dream.

Everything, had PASSED.

There's no point waiting for you.

I will be alone.

Take care of yourself, friend.

Wished you blessed in your life.

Even though I miss you but,I'll control it.

Because it's the time for me to grow up.

I know it's quite hard but I'll be tough for myself.

I will practice myself while you are not beside me.

I'll be myself.

From now onwards, I will concentrate on my studies and earn money is my dream.

I'll try to be a successful people.

So cheer up for myself and I can do it.



Last time, in my mind I did some wrong decision.

I'm always thought that love is important than everything.

And feel that between friend and love I will choose love but after the lesson that I get a lot of experience.

I know that while I'm sad, I need someone to support.

Is each one of you that beside me will accompany me step to the challengers.

Without them maybe now I'm still the useless, crying for nothing.

Without them I can't grew up myself.

Without them I don't have any supporter.

So,at here I would like to say thanks to all my friends and my buddies.

I really appreciate each one of you that stay beside me and cheering me up.


Lastly, I love you all, my best buddies. <3

A sentence can described it there's no such thing as forever love but friendship is forever.



Mum, sorry that I tell lie.

You are going to Hatyai tomorrow. :(

You asked me, why I cried.

I told you I miss you. ><

You answered, you must be joking. HAHAHA.

I said, don't believe it loh. :(

You told me, sor mui, I go there for a few days only ma.

Then the tears, wanna fall but at last, it falls.

Mum, remember to buy Tom Yam for me.

I'm loving it. :D

Anyway, 一路顺风!

Miss you yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment