Photobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

College Life, started.

Hello people! =)

I'm back ><

Since about 1 week I didn't update my blog. O.O

My blog is like little people realize. Haiz. Upsad lurh. :(

Write about recently lah.

Erm, in relationship, not bad lah. :)

At Saito College about 1 weeks jor.

A lot of assignments but as long as no need to count like accounts or memorize something.

Good. =]

I knew I'm weak in drawing, but I'll try my best to draw better than last time.

I want to be the best of the best. ;)

Although I'm not a special one, but I hope to be a special person.

This is my style.

If you wanted to _ _ _ _ , go on. ^^

I don't care and I got no time to care. [=

Enjoy my life now.

Left one more thing to do jek.

Earn lots of money and bring my baby go here and there.

Eat, play, sleep, overnight etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment