Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy busy busy! :(

Finally, I got time to update my blog.

Actually I got no time at all. I need a laptop.

I saw MacBook very nice, but quite costly.

Don't know how leh, my college friends all using laptop while lecturer haven come in.

I'm like what the. ==

Feel like wanna steal their laptop.

So damn nice man, some of them even rich than me.

Using iPhone 4 + Macbook Pro 15 inch.

When am I gonna get this 2 things?

10 years after today. LOL. ==

Maybe I'll call my dad to buy Asus or MacBook lah. D:

See how first. :)


So...

Same lah, recently, still busy on assignment.

Non-stop drawing, sketching everything. D:

Feel so tired but when I see someone, makes me feel like more energy. HAHA. :D

Assessment coming soon. Shit man.

Gonna study that f*cking history. I hate it. ==

I failed my history in SPM and in college you want me to pass.

I'll try my best, cause college different from SPM.

Resit 1 paper RM150. So damn expensive. ==

I'll try my best in assessment. D:

I hope I can do well. ><


dear, before I wanted to hold your hands.

I'm still thinking cause I scare you will let go my hand. ><

But at last, I hold your hand. You make me smile too.

I will hold your hands forever. Although there's no such FOREVER.

I wanted to hold your hands and love you forever. Will you? :)

I love you baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment