Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009

[HLR] 凡人.

Human.

Likes 2 guess wt's ppl thinking.

Sumtimes they din realize tat ppl's hard feeling.

Jz noe hw 2 blame him/her.

Did human reali think more deep inside?

Wt's the hard feeling?

Did they?

The answer is.

No.

Becz they wanna win. No face 2 face the truth.

Wt 4?

Probably lik tis "those" human lik it.

Bt I dun reali understand. -.-

1 day dunw 2 curse ppl lik wanna die.

Wt 4 so headache?

Jz dun care tis type of "human".

[:


Lol.

I'm stil thinking wanna go tat perdagangan thng ant.

Cz 7.30am til 4pm leh.

Place at 教育部.

Nt becz of cnt c her lah. Is becz very late.

Nobody fetch me bac.

Sum more tat gang gt 1 person goin.

I dun think I wil go.

Bt I'll gv teacher answer on monday.

Haiz.

Tat Susu.

I duno hw lah.

Always becz of small thngs keep scolding me.

So damn chiong hei 1.

I oso dunw choi her lah. -.-

Always make me angry.

Z.

Wt she said jz act lik din heard it lah.

Everytime let them saw thn say us keep argue-ing in the cls.

Jz a small thngs oni leh.

Always lik tat. -.-

Fine lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment