Photobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

[HLR] Pissed.

Shut up lah.

Oso wan over jor. T T

In the morning keep saying those "dirty" thngs.

I DAMN scare ok?

I noe u all wont think so much.

Bt I wil!

Keep annoy bside me.

Do u all noe hw hard tat feeling is?

Shit u~


T T

Jz nw went 2 wash my face.

Cz forehead thr gt pimples jor.

And a lot of black heads.

DAMN hate it!

She pressed my face so damn pain man T T

Pain until my eye drop oso felt down. ==

Bt whn she put mask on my face I fall asleep jor.

So damn 舒服nia.

Probably is too tired bah.

The girl told me.

Hey. Ur face nt bad leh.

I say no lah.

She say, y no? Nt enuf gud arh?

U wan hw o.o?

I din answer. -.-


OMG~

2mr is the sing song day~

We sure lose.

Cz we dun even practise be4.

Cool leh?

My classmates dislik it.

Including me. So, sure no semangat n kerjasama 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment