Photobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009

[HLR] I'm Not Feeling Well.

Mm...

Hapi Birthday! xDD

Hope u cn wif penny forever~

Be hapi always ya!

Dai kor zai ad lah! =]

Dun always p ler...

Kena buang thn u noe...



2day damn no mood...

Cz my BEST FREN Susu...

Ntg 2 do ytd...

Sms me...

Wei... U oso noe ur hse gt a lot mirror geh lah...

Use sumthng 2 cover it lah...

Sum more arh... Later whn u go toilet orh...

Must tahan u noe... etc...

Make me think a lot of thngs...

I hate tis feeling...

I slp enuf lar... Wil feel very headache...

So sry lah... Din open my mouth 2 talk wif u early in the morning ]:


Tis few days...

I damn pressure...

I felt damn tired...

I duno wt's happening...

Probably too many thngs happened....

Make me feel very tired... very tired...

If I continue lik tat...

I scare 1 day wil pengsan... @_@

I cn act hapi everyday...

Bt nt always!

I cnt even concerntrate wt teacher is teaching...!

Keep yawning... Non stop~

=='''

No comments:

Post a Comment