Photobucket

Sunday, September 20, 2009

[HLR] Enjoy ;D

Urgh~ So tired 2day.

Slp at 6am in the morning.

Cz I was chatting wif a TB.

She told me a lot of thngs.

Make me.

Duno hw 2 say. =D



Well.

Went 2 Leisure Mall v my family 2day.

N we watched Tsunami.

Actually we wan 2 watch where got ghost 1.

Bt my cousin say nt nice.

Thn he said wanna watch G Force one.

Bt 4pm oni cn.

So I suggested 2 watch Tsunami since Pei C said is nice.

The kid was so cute.

Kena cubit the teeth n scream+cry.

Haha. Jz lik whn I'm young tat time.

Tis movie is lik touching n funny.

It's worth 2 watch it. =]

Yay~ Tuesday goin 2 eat 100 (degree)

Yesssssssssssssshhhhhhhh~

Bt duno tat Pei C cn cum bac on time ant lah.

She went 2 Penang. -.-

Evry1 nid 2 w8 her 2 cum bac oni cn make decision.

5 5 cum bac larh ==

The folowing Thursday.

Susu n I goin 2 watch G Force.

Yay~ Bt I wan 2 watch Gamer lerh.

Hmm.

Urgh~ Addicted ply comp ad.

If continue lik tis, the final result sure "no eyes c".

Haiz. Better stop it be4 I regret.

Lol.

N I ad promise myself.

I won't lose infront of u guys.

Noob. Dun think u r a boy n I wil afraid of u.

Better fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment