Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

[HLR] 17.09.09 11.59pm

Hapi Birthday.

>.<

Feel so sry tat I cnt gv it by myself.

I ad 4gt abt... ady.

So... Stil gt 1 minute be4 ur birthday end.

I wish u b hapi always.

Dun becz of some problems make u becum emo.


In the class I was so scare.

I scare tat she wnt take the present.

I HATE tat feeling. [nt oni 2 her]

I reali dun lik it.

Cz it hurts. My heart ady broken.

Even find a plaster 2 join it or stick it bac.

It's impossible. Jz lik whn I was young.

I rode bicycle 2 here n thr.

Always felt down. So nw my leg becum nt nice.

Tat's y.

Pn Low was angry.

Cz nobody wanna go Perdagangan thng.

So sry.

It's nt my problem.

It's the time thr. I noe u cn fetch me bac teacher.

Bt it's tired.

So I decided nt goin.

Aiks.

11.59pm...

Emo T T

No comments:

Post a Comment