Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

[HLR] I Want To Sleep. ]:

In the morning, I asked my mum 2 gv me RM20..

Cz I reali no $$.

Bt she scolded me n said u save ur $$ 4 wt 1?

No $$ thn dun buy lah.

I jz dun k wt she saying.

Thn I said I'll pay myself thn!

Sudd she told me, ok, u dun go.

Cancel it. Tel Susu u cnt go.

I'm thinkin, WTF?! Nw oni u told me tat I cnt go?!

I shoud I wan 2 go!

She said, u better dun go!

I said, I wan 2 go. I dun k!

She said, u wan go isnt? "lek"!

After tat I went down n w8 4 the bus.

At tat moment, I wanted 2 cry.

Bt at last I didnt.

N I tel myself, she cn nt allow me 2 go NEXT TIME.

Bt tis time, she MUST allow me 2 go.


So I discuss wif Susu, Mm n Kee.

They al said, u go 1st. Go bac home c hw lar.

So whn I reached mv.

I reali duno wt 2 buy.

Since I owned so many ppl present.

So I bought it all at 1 time.

The Susu, wan me 2 walk up n down.

Frm The Garden walk bac 2 Mv.

I'm nt Robot ler.

Such a torture. ==


Oh My God.

Wt a pork country.

Fri wan go bac their own kampung thn no nid go 2 skul?

Wah. Nt bad nia.

Wt a pork. [Ishh, ltr kena catch by police -.-]


I'm reali tired.

I wanna use my hand 2 knock my head.

I duno wat should I do it 1st nw.

Oral? Bm hw? Or D.I.Y tat thng 1st?

Which 1 is the most important?!

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Reali Gg man.

Shit.

PLEASE! Do not disturb -.-

My eyes so fucking ICHIE nw!!!! Argh!!!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment