Photobucket

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[HLR] Back To Skul.

Keep Bleeding Keep Keep Bleeding... [Nt love is toes] -.-

I'm suffering pain tis few days...

The toes keep bang-ing the shoe...

Pain T T

My dad said...

U 1 day dun bleed cnt 1 arh?

Everyday saw u using the yellow lotion...

Hmmm...

No choice...

I'm thinking sumthng...

So din realise gt sumthng on the road...

>.<



Haiz...

I duno who u r...

Bt I jz noe u same primary skul wif me...

God Bless You...



Seii "jesus"...

She asked me," Eh lou... U noe wt is H1N1?"

I answered," 猪流感lah..."

She told me," No lah! H1N1 is whn u go 2 the fast food restaurant, u jz nid 2 say I wan H1N1..."

"Huh?!" I blur-ing.

She said... H1N1 is... Hamburger satu Nugget satu...

Lols... -.-

Reali SWT... ==


Saiful wan us 2 finish moral project by next monday...

OMG~

The photo -.-

Hav 2 go study ad...........

Final exam cuming...

WALAU...

The day 2 XX...Ad lesser n lesser...

OMG...............



Ytd I saw her...

She's my best fren while primary skul...

Nw... She's so damn slim+tall...

OMG...

She cnt rmb who am I...

Cz last time geh me+nw...

So big differences nia...

Reali cnt imagine she's taller than susu...+very slim nia...

OMG~

No comments:

Post a Comment