Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

[HLR] Mr.Lonely

C.

I ad said.

Sure lose.

Cz 4k5 oni gt 2 girls n abt 4 boys.

PRO lah.

Becz of singing dunw 2 cum skul.

So STUPID.

Make till 4k3 , 4k4 n 4k5 sing 2gether.

But hav 2 thanks all of them.

Although we din practise.

Bt thanks 2 them "bong chiong".

Cz we ad so noob.

They stil clapping hands for us.

Nt bad ^^

2day did the bm oral.

Teacher said y u both at cls so many thngs 2 say.

Nw cal u 2 say u al ntg 2 say?

[emotion] Susu n me > -.-

Inside the bus.

I saw tat fucking boys sitting our place.

Thn I dun care larh.

Cz Kee N Mm they al oso din cum.

Wt 4 argue wif them?

The mouth is them.

They wan 2 talk thn talk lah.

I oso din make them or scold them be4.

Hate mai hate lah.

Chiu.

Wan scold lerh dun scold at the bac.

So sok chun 4 wt?

Scold infront lah.

Useless.

Dun think u r the most LENG ZAI.

I din even touch be4 1 of ur fur.

FUR. xD

Dun make me dulan.

Cb kia.


Susu straighted her hair.

Looks so cute.

Bt 1 thng very special.

Y her mum dun scold her 1?

Her hair so short. Haha.

So bad 1 me. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment