Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

[HLR] Human.

"Wow! Wt's tis?" my cousin sudd asked [he saw a book on the table].

"Hey!" I shoud him.

"Wt's tat?" He answered.

I said," Privacy xDD."

"Wt so privacy o.o, cousin oso cnt c arh?" He answered.

I din answer him n I keep find my thngs by using his computer.


After dinner.

He asked me again.

"Wt's tat?" [Annoy -.-]

I said," Diary."

"Why? Touch oso cnt?" He answered.

"..." [Ntg 2 say]

"Abt wt one? Girlfren? Family?" He asked.

I said," Ntg lar. Ad Over. Dun repeat."

He asked me," Oh~ Over. Bt all thngs waiting u 2 "fan" soon[whn grow up]. U noe y?"

"Hmm?Not reali" I answered.

"Becz we r "fan yan(in chinese is "ren") " [cantonese] if nt y gt so many thngs 2 "fan" rite?"

He told me tis.

Sudd in my mind is lik > -.- [swt oni]

Bt be4 I slp. I think bac wt he said 2 me.

It's true. >.<


Oh my love~

My darling xDD

Haha.

Tis song is 4 my be loved bro.

His birthday 2day.

Bt we celebrate wif him ytd. ^^

Hapi birthday 2 u.

Hapi birthday 2 u.

Hapi birthday 2 u.

Hapi birthday 2 Salmon.

Wish ur dreams cum true ya.

Curly little boy! =D

I lik 2 eat my cousin's Chocolate Banana Cake.

Wow. Home made. DAMN nice.

I Love It! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment