Photobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[HLR] Had A Kinda Great Day! =D

So kinda fake 2day.

The prefects over thr check finger nails.

Actually mine n Mm's one is nt long.

Bt our hair kinda shock.

Sum more Adeline is standing thr.

A bit scare.

So we decided 2 go another way.

Bt most of the students oso usin same way.

Traffic jam -.-lll

Pjk teacher absent 2day.

So we chattin in 4k5.

Kinda hot thr. Cz the space is small ]:

Bt I enjoy study thr.

Becz I wil think bac whn I was form 2.

It's kinda hapi.

I love tat cls. They make me hapi everyday.

I stil rmb whn Encik Nan's period we bought nasi lemak n eat in the cls.

Wakaka. So enjoy.

Until last period, we played tissue war!

We used tissue n put sum water on it n throw Kar Man.

Luckily she din cry bt she LOVE 2 act.

Always say she's leng lui. Z.

Even Cik Kartika cnt tahan us.

Bt she's a gud teacher.



Shit.

I'm gonna... Gg. -.-

Hw?

Ntg in my mind. Oh my god.

Hlp ]:

Urgh, I hate oral. ==

I haven prepare yet.

Last day is 18th of Sep.

Sure gg -_-lll

No comments:

Post a Comment