Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

[HLR] I Wont Forget 2day. 29 of Sep.

I think tis is the 1st time I cried in d skul.


Cz sumthng happened in the early morning jz nw.


While I'm slping,


Sudd I heard lik water dropped on the floor.


Thn I woke up n c.


After tat, u noe.


Wake up tat time stil blur 1 rite?


So, my mum lik run 2 the toilet n c.


Cz she heard vomit sound.


Sudd, my bro's vomit all the food.


She stepped on it n felt down.

At tat moment, I quickly wake up n run 2 my mum thr.


Cz is outside my room oni.


I keep callin her.


N she told me tat whn she felt down,


She lik wan 2 pengsan.


Becz of I keep callin her.


She oni lik realise lah.


Bt whn I "fu" her tat time.


My mind sudd cum out abt grandpa.


Although I din c be4 hw my grandpa felt down n passed away.


I cn feel.


I keep on use my hand 2 wipe the tears.


I tahan. I keep on tahan.


Whn mm saw me in the bus,


She din asked me anythng.


Becz ytd I was very EMO.

I'm very angry + no mood at all.


2day, I more no mood + very angry.


Of cz, at skul I always act hapi.

Outside hapi bt inside nt hapi.

Wt 4?


While reached bus stop,


Susu asked me wt happened.


Tat time, I reali cried.


I dunw my family 2 hav ANY accident.

Mum,

I'm sorry. I din wake up n save u.

So sorry.


U guys gt brain ant?

My bro plyin cube oso gt "dak zui" u arh?!

U wan 2 slp go bac ur home n slp lar.

Wt 4 u wanna scold?!

Brainless lah u.

Everybody oso wan 2 hate.

If u dare, y dun u talk infront of me?

Talked behind of me taught I pekak ke?!

Dare 2 say dun dare 2 do.

U think who u r?

Boss arh? Manager?

U noe hw 2 go cc n ply dota oni ma!

Noe hw 2 slp in the cls tim.

PRO man.

Dai seii lah! Gv ppl scold.

Who date wif u arh tat means the girl is bad luck man!

U study in tat cls wt 4 chng 2 tis cls?

Y chiu my fren?

Did she did anythng on u?

Did she?!

Think be4 u say lah.

Fat ass. Jaga ur mouth. Noob.

No comments:

Post a Comment