Photobucket

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The only thing that I can do. :')

It was a normal day today.

As usual, having CGD in the early morning.

After that had our Photography class.

Toke a lot of pictures of my classmates, gain lots of experience from lecturer.


After that...

Meet my baby and something happened after that...

When she gets angry, she never say goodbye to me.

I started to walk to the bus stop, my tears is all around the eyes.

I wonder my eyes are red at the moment...

people who are waiting for the bus there looking at me?


I just don't understand, I'm crying non stop and nobody knows.

I'm crying and I'm typing this blog.

I can't stop crying.

Like nobody knows and nobody cares.

I'm just crying alone in the middle of the night.


I knew you're joking.

I knew.

But the problem is on me.

I can't stand for it and I just get a little angry.

I'm sorry.


I just can't stop missing you.

I just can't stop loving you.

I just can't stop getting "cemburu" when you/people treat you in a good way.

I knew I just can't stop crying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment