Photobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Idiot.

We planned to go back to the school yesterday.

I'm having class at 9-12pm.

After my class, I drive to my secondary school.

It isn't far from my college.

I'm so happy that I can meet my friends.

When I reached my school and I parked my car, I wanted to go in to the school.

Unfortunately, the guard disallows me.

I asked him whether I can go in or not.

The guard called me to ask the teacher.

I asked him, he was my art teacher last time.

He disallow me to. He said," you pakai macam girl baru boleh masuk".

I'm like what the fuck?

I dislike wearing skirt. So?

Because of last time, I wear shorts and you guys disallow me to go in.

I wear long pants and I drive to school because I wanna see you, teacher.

BUT! You don't even know how to appreciate it.

I just came from college, what clothes do you expect me to wear?

You want me to wear singlet and go inside the school isn't?

FUCK you! You spoiled my mood, do you know that?

Don't think my hair wax until like that, I looked like "samseng".

NAH! Which part do I looked like samseng?

Why people from science class can go in?

WHY?!

The only reason is, you all just dislike our look. EVERYTHING!

I knew, if our memories isn't in this school, I won't go back!

You stay infront of me and begging me to go back, I won't too!

I just don't understand! What the fuck is the rules?!

I'm so angry with my school's security, it's just. SUCKS. o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment