Photobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

It wasn't the end of the day.

Thanks for a leng zai told me what's going on.

When I heard it, my tears fell down. It was so touching.

Although I don't know you, but you and your girl's story, is really touching.

You both are great, I support you.

Cheer up girl. Don't be sad. Her love will always beside you.

Hard to describe the feeling.

Just hope this pair of couple can stay forever.

BECAUSE of a disease, the TB left her.

It was... like what I said, hard to describe.

I will support you guys, a great, lovely couple.

Rest in peace.

May god bless you both.




I can't stand for it anymore!!!

My assignments is like as high as a hill. OMFG.

Have to prepare and start doing my final project.

Left 5 weeks, shit man.

Still need to busy about the Heroic Festival.

Haizzzzzzz! My assignments TT




Miss you. Special one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment