Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hoho, pressure.

38 again. Haha!! xDD

Maybe I had too many assignments, only I do this expression. Lol.


Had being a driver recently.

Dislike fetching my brother to here and fetch him back to the house.

Is so boring and wasting time.

If beside me was you, different.

I can drive until Thailand without sleeping also no problem.

Cause the person who's sitting next to me is you. My love.


Recently not really in a great mood.

Quite lazy to do my assignments cause finished doing it, hand in to the lecturer, the lecturer will give again.

It seems like repeating the same thing without changing the method.

Except the final project is different and some stuff.

BORING!


I enjoyed the moment with you.

I miss the moment with you.

I really wanna hug you.

I can't stop missing you.


My love. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment