Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sucks. =)

When I was small, I always think of I can drive a manual gear car cause can like Initial D. ==

What I think is consider childish right?

Now, I got my P license and I can drive my dad's manual gear car.

The only thing is, my dad still don't allow me to drive by myself.

Because he worried about me, he wants me to be a good driver.

Everyday I wanted to drive and hope he say," okay, you're now passed."

Unfortunately, it's getting worst and worst....

I feel like I'm the worst driver ever.

He scolded me in the car loudly.

This is the first time, I didn't response him.

I didn't even speak a word.

I just keep silence.

Maybe I really not that qualify to being a driver.

Dear, I'm sorry.

I guess I need more time...

Because my dad's car is a manual gear car.

It's not that easy to handle it.

I toke my P license like about 1 month plus and now still need my dad to sit beside me.

At first I think that I can handle but now, I really knew it.

That kind of feeling is like...

Hard to explain.

Just hope everything will be fine.

Don't want to hope anything on my driving skills anymore.

Just wanna drive carefully and safety, that's enough.

I guess I have to take this more seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment