Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photography class! Love it! :D



Err... ==

I got no comments on this photos.

For me it's just ugly. -.-

But I like the light and the image of the colour.

It was so nice. :)

I like DSLR cameras! ^^

If you wanna see more pictures, kindly go to my profile, they had tagged me. /.\

It was funny too. -.-

Actually, I love to take photos with DSLR cameras, it was exactly prefect pictures.

I love to being a model too. Perasannya. ><

Will you be my model, baby? XD

You're gonna be my model soon.

You will see how your bf rocks when she helps you to take photo. HAHAHA!

I'm so perasan. /_____\



Busy on the logo recently.

Worrying whether my cousin can come back on time and get my laptop or not.

I'm so worry about it, cause I need the software to do my homework. :(

God bless, hope it is done. =[


Planning to buy a DSLR too. ^^

Gonna have camera and laptop soon.

It was so costly. Hmm.

Don't worry my parents.

I will not make you both disappoint.

What I did, one day I will success. :)

Try my best on everything.

Ga yao! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment