Photobucket

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Had a bad day.

Haiz, I'm so moody man. :(

I lost my pendrive since last tuesday.

2 days ago.

Today only I realize that my pendrive left in my college's lab.

OMG. I'm so careless.

At first I blame myself.

Because of my gastric pain, I went to Paparich and take away a bun.

I wondering after CGD class, in photography class I didn't realize huh?

Haiz, I'm so disappoint.

Everything inside the pendrive had gone.

I didn't even back up it.

I'm so sad, inside contain lots of memorable pictures.

No choice, it already stolen by someone.

Bye bye my dear pendrive.

I have to redo my assignments.

Actually, I don't mind my assignments gone, what I mind is meaningful pictures.

Too bad, it's gone.

It got no legs to find the way back to my home. Forget it.

I rather get a new one. I have to be more becareful.

Cheer lou. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment