Photobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday my lady. ;)

Oh no, it seems so long I didn't update my blog. D:

Finally I'm free to update my blog. :)

and finally I don't need to study Pengajian Malaysia and all about history.

I think can recycle it already. Oh yeah. :)

But I'm not sure whether I can pass or not. Hope both of the lecturers pass me. :(

Tomorrow is the last subject for the assessment in semester 1.

Good. Actually after the 2 papers today, I'm freedom already :D

Cause tomorrow having still live drawing, no need to memorize anything :)

What I need to do is try my best to draw and present it to the lecturer. =]

Hope I can present it better, won't let them feel like I'm the worse one. ><

Anyway, good luck to me. @.@

and tomorrow...

It's someone's big day. :D

I had prepare lots of things for her man. ><

SPECIALLY FOR HER leh. xDD

Hehe, I guess you will be extremely exciting when you saw that. :)

ILY baby. <3

1 year + 2 months anniversary. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment