Photobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bored day. =_=

Went to Time Square today with my brother. ;)

At first we decided to buy shoes, but my brother told me she got no money. ==

After that, I received message from my baby.

She invited us to go Shabu-shabu to have a lunch together.

At that time, I bought 1 double cheeseburger and 1 spicy chicken mcdeluxe. ==

So we didn't join her.

But then if we join her, we brought a little money only.

We wanna save money. :x

Sorry to say that. ><

After that, we went to Pavilion.

My bro and I walk to the Sticky shop first cause I wanna buy something for my mum.

When I saw something, I feel like wanna buy too but I didn't buy that. :x

Maybe next time. :)

Soon, it seems so bored, we went to the cinema and look for Scream 4.

The show already over. -.-

I asked baby whether wanna watch or not, but she wanna go roller with her friends.

So, my bro and I decided to watch Fast & Furious 5.

Fuiyoh, this show damn nice man.

I love all the cars inside include the police car. >0<

After the movie, we went to Pavilion's toilet. ==

I saw the mirror stick something on it.

It write:NO PHOTOGRAPHY.

My bro and I were like, eat shit lah.

What kind of rules is that. ==

Soon, we went to Sg Wang and go to the roller there.

I phoned my baby several times, but she didn't answer.

I keep looking inside there, see whether I can see her or not.

One of the workers there asked us who we wanna find.

My bro told her is a girl, with long hair.

He went inside and search for her.

I was wondering, how he know who are we finding?

So pro huh? ==

He told us that don't have and we walked away.

*skip skip skip*


Yay, finally met this leng lui.

This is my baby. <3

Leng lui dou~~~ :DD


After we met each other, we went to the toilet....

Take pictures. ^^

She's my bro. Leng zai. =)

Leng zai lah leng zai lah. xD

Mirror mirror on the wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment